Why is it perfect for experts?
- Already super-strong before curing: 600kg/m²
- Stable with adhesive thickness of up to 40 mm.
- Permanently elastic.
- Free of phthalates, solvents and isocyanates.
- Safe on mirrors, no markings on natural stone.
- Almost odourless.
- Even on wet, slippery surfaces.
- Fungus and bacteria resistant.
- Water and airtight.
- Can be used on most building materials.
- Processing temperature from +5°C to +40°C.
- Apply to clean, dust and grease-free substrate.
- If necessary clean with Tec7 Cleaner or Multiclean.
- Apply with manual or air caulking gun (best with telescopic plunger).
- Due to the wide variety of different plastic materials and compositions, as well as materials that are prone to stress cracking, preliminary trials are recommended.
- Test the adhesion to plastics, powder coatings, exotic woods and bituminous materials.
- Start by strengthening weak and/or porous substrates with Fixprimer.
- Due to the diversity of varnishes and paints on the market we recommend preliminary tests. Using products based on alkyd resins may delay the drying process.
- Use Tec7 Cleaner to clean and degrease safely, obtain the perfect finish, and to remove uncured Tec7 polymers. Use HP Clean to finish porous materials.
- When glueing mirrors in sanitary facilities only apply vertical strips of adhesive to avoid stagnant moisture due to condensation.
- Minimal thickness of the adhesive: 2 mm. Ideal adhesive thickness for optimal adhesion strength: 3 mm.
- The spout features a V groove to allow you to dose out the right thickness of adhesive. Do not cut it off.
- When applying, place the nozzle perpendicular to the surface.
- Use Tec Gun for easiest application.
- To achieve the strongest adhesion with the fastest curing time apply adhesive in strips (as opposed to glue dots).
Mount & Seal
EXTREME MOUNT WITHOUT SUPPORT
- Basis: MS polymer.
- Specific weight: 1.49 g/cm³.
- Viscosity: hard paste.
- Shore hardness (DIN 53505) after 3 weeks at 23°C/50%.
- relative humidity: +/- 54 Shore A.
- Shrinkage (DIN 52451): approx. 5%.
- Density (DIN EN 27390): does not sag up to a 40 mm thick joint.
- Elongation at break: > 500%.
- Modulus at 100% elongation 23°C (DIN 53504 S2): 1.0 N/mm².
- Tensile strength (DIN 53504 S2): 2.2 N/mm².
- Skin formation: 3-5 minutes.
- Hardening time:
- 24h - 2.7mm
- 48h - 4mm.
- Temperature resistance: -40°C to +90°C.
- Processing temperature: from +5°C to +40°C.
- Chemical resistance:
- good: water, salt water, aliphatic solvents, oils, greases, diluted organic acids and lyes.
- moderate: esters, ketones and aromatics.
- poor: concentrated acids and chlorinated solvents.
- Weather resistance: perfect.
- Shelf life: 15 months in closed, original packaging.
- Safety measures: please read the safety data sheet.