Why is it perfect for experts?
- Professional 2-component epoxy mortar suitable for vertical repairs, such as wall repairs, ...
- Lightweight repair mortar based on epoxy resin.
- Can be spread in both very thin and very thick layers up to a maximum of 10 cm.
- Has a high compressive and tensile strength which is stronger than concrete.
- Does not require adhesive primers or first layers.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Also water and frost-resistant (cannot freeze to pieces).
- Has an unbreakable adhesion to concrete, stone, tiles, natural stone and wood, ...
- Has a good adhesion to metals.
Why use Wall Fix ?
- Concrete repairs
- Repairing of concrete rot
- Filler for topical wood rot
- Vertical repairs on stone, wood, concrete, etc.
- Pour the hardener (full bottle) into the epoxy mortar(bucket).
- Shake thoroughly with a slow rotating spindle for about 2 min to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- NEVER add water, cement or other products.
- Apply onto a clean, dry and stable substrate.
- For applications thicker than 4 cm, apply in several layers or.
- Finish after curing: sanding, grinding, drilling, bonding, anchoring, nailing,…
- Clean tools with acetone.
LIGHTWEIGHT EPOXY MORTAR
- Composition: Epoxy resin based on hollow and filled glass beads.
- Specific weight: 1,663 kg/litre volume.
- Colour: dark sandy-coloured Solid content: 100%.
- Compressive strength: 52 N/mm2.
- Tensile strength: 20 N/mm2.
- Hardening: shrink-free.
- E-modulus: 1347 N/mm2.
- on most building materials the adhesion exceeds the cohesion of the substrate such as with wood, stone, natural stone, concrete, etc.
- to metals: min. 2 N/mm2.
- adhesion to synthetic materials is very limited.
- Temperature resistance: from -30°C to +60°C constant, temporarily up to 90°C.
- Processing time after mixing at 16°C: 40 minutes.
- Perfectly resists steam-cleaning. chlorine-resistant (swimming pool): OK.
- Chemical resistance:
- resists water, sea air, acids, alkalis, salts, oils, petrol, heating oil, urine, fertilisers, most solvents and aggressive vapours.
- limited resistance to: strong solvents such as methylene chloride, dimethylformamide, acetone, methyl ethyl ketone and organic acids.
- Shelf life: Minimum 1 year in closed packaging, store in a frost-free place.
- Safety measures: Please consult the safety data sheet.