Why is it perfect for experts?
- After curing, super strong and permanently elastic.
- Free of solvents and isocyanates.
- Safe on mirrors, no markings on natural stone.
- Almost odourless.
- Even on wet, slippery surfaces.
- Fungus and bacteria resistant.
- Water and airtight.
- Can be used on most building materials.
- Processing temperature from +5°C to +40°C.
- Apply to clean, dust and grease-free substrate.
- If necessary clean with Tec7 Cleaner or Multiclean.
- Apply with manual or air caulking gun (best with telescopic plunger).
- Due to the wide variety of different plastic materials and compositions, as well as materials that are prone to stress cracking, preliminary trials are recommended.
- Test the adhesion to plastics, powder coatings, exotic woods and bituminous materials. Start by strengthening weak and/or porous substrates with Fixprimer.
- Due to the diversity of varnishes and paints on the market we recommend preliminary tests. Using products based on alkyd resins may delay the drying process.
- Use Tec7 Cleaner to clean and degrease safely, obtain the perfect finish, and to remove uncured Tec7 polymers. Use HP Clean to finish porous materials.
- When glueing mirrors in sanitary facilities only apply vertical strips of adhesive to avoid stagnant moisture due to condensation.
- Ideal adhesive thickness for optimal adhesion strength: 3 mm.
- Use in jointing and sealing:
Mount & Seal
TRANSPARENT UNIVERSAL SEALING ADHESIVE
- Base: MS polymer.
- Nature: elastic paste.
- Colour: crystal clear.
- Flow: 5 bar / 3 mm / 23°C 160 g/min.
- Skin formation: 23°C 50% R.V. 5 minutes.
- Tack-free: 23°C 50% R.V. 40 minutes.
- Full hardening: 23°C 50% R.V. :
- 24h - 4 mm
- 48h - 5 mm
- 72h - 8 mm
- Hardness - DIN 53505: 40 Shore A.
- Volume shrinkage after curing: < 2%.
- Tensile strength: 220 N/cm².
- Tear strength - DIN 53507: ca 40N/cm².
- Thermal stability: - -30°C to +95°C - piek: 155°C - max. 30 minutes.
- E-modul: 100% 0,9 mPa.
- Adhesion: excellent on (among other things) tiles, cement, natural stone, wood, concrete, aluminium, with the exception of PP, PE, PTFE and bitumen.
- Elongation at break - DIN 53504: >350% UV-resistance: over time discolouring can develop due to external influences.
- Overpaintable: OK with most solvent- and water-based lacquers.
- Pressure resistance (ISO 11432): 0,84 N/mm².
- Chemical resistance:
- good: water, seawater, aliphatic solvents, greases, diluted organic acids, lyes, oils.
- moderate: esters, ketones, aromatics.
- poor: concentrated acids, chlorinated solvents.
- Shelf life: 12 months, in closed original packaging, dry, cool and frost-free.
- Safety measures: Please consult the safety data sheet.