Why is it perfect for experts?
- Ideal for finishing off Tec7 joints.
- Removes uncured Tec7.
- Does not attack most surfaces.
- Does not leave a greasy film.
Why use Tec7 Cleaner ?
- Finishing off joints.
- Degreasing and cleaning of all surfaces before using adhesive and sealant products.
- Removing adhesive residues from stickers or labels.
- Removing residues of contact adhesives.
- Degreasing and cleaning tools and workshop equipment, both hand tools and machines - does not attack lacquer or synthetic material.
- Fast and safe degreasing of ferrous and non-ferrous metals before bonding or painting. Tec7 Cleaner will not form an oxide layer with light metals.
- Spray Tec7 Cleaner and leave for a few moments to take effect.
- Rub off the contaminant with a clean microfiber cloth and dry.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Allow Tec7 Cleaner to evaporate fully before gluing.
Test on an inconspicuous area for color fastness. Tec7 Cleaner dissolves fresh sealant. When finishing sealant, apply on spatula in small doses to prevent staining. Use HP Clean as a solvent-free tooling agent on natural stone. Use Multiclean to remove natural contaminants.
UNIVERSAL CLEANER AND DEGREASER
- Colour: colourless.
- Odour: slight solvent odour.
- Condition at room temperature: liquid.
- Boiling point: 138°C - 175°C.
- Vapour pressure: 1.0 KPA 20°C.
- Specific gravity: 0.72 - 25°C.
- Flash point: 27°C.
- Spontaneous ignition: 208°C.
- Shelf life: 36 months, in closed original packaging, dry, cool and frost-free.
- Safety measures: Please consult the safety data sheet.