Why is it perfect for experts?
- Super Activator speeds up the curing of Super, making the adhesive even more versatile:
- after treatment, Super hardens even in thicker layers and it is now also possible to glue porous materials.
- It is the perfect combination of strength, bonding speed and security, simplicity and perfect durability.
Why use Super Aktivator ?
Allows also the bonding of porous materials, such as bluestone, chipboard, stone, etc. with Super.
- Apply only on one side of a clean, dry, grease and dust-free surface.
- Apply on the least porous surface.
- Apply a thin coat of Super on the other surface.
- Join together and let the Super harden.
To fill gaps:
- Use dry and clean sand or sawdust as possible fillers.
- Apply Super until the filler is saturated.
- Spray Super Aktivator from a distance of 30 cm.
- The filling can be sanded after curing. Fill deeper holes with multiple layers to avoid overreaction.