Why is it perfect for experts?
- Super is a cyanoacrylate-based fast curing adhesive.
- The bonding can withstand temperatures from -30°C up to + 100°C.
- Super glued joints have a high resistance to shear forces and shrink.
Why use Super ?
To bond the majority of materials tightly, such as: plastics (with the exception of, inter alia, P.E. and P.P.), rubbers, glass, plexiglass, ceramic, wood, leather, metals, etc.
Use Aktivator when bonding porous materials (cf. Super Aktivator).
- Apply only on one side of a clean, dry, grease ant dust-free surface.
- The thinner the adhesive layer, the stronger the bond.
- Press firmly together for a few seconds.
HARD BROAD-SPECTRUM SUPERGLUE
- Basis: cyanoacrylate.
- Form: drip bottle.
- Colour: colourless, transparent.
- Viscosity: liquid.
- Density: 1.05 - 1.09 kg/dm³.
- Flash point: 87°C.
- Consumption: • 1 drop = +/- 0.02 gram, sufficient for 3 to 5 cm² adhesive surface • 1 gram = +/- 50 drops.
- Shelf life: 12 months in closed original packaging, store dry, cool and frost-free.
- Safety measures: Please consult the safety data sheet.