Why is it perfect for experts?
Scrub is a cleaning and scouring cream for hard surfaces
- cleans, refreshes and protects in a single operation
- leaves a water-repellent protective film
- skin-friendly and biodegradable
- HACCP compliant cleaning possible
Why use Scrub ?
- Scouring off superficial limescale.
- Refurbishing of plastic and composite surfaces.
- Removal of oxidation on copper, aluminium, etc.
- Removal of rust spots on stainless steel.
- Removal of stubborn stains on tiles and/or swimming pool liners.
Not suitable for lacquered, varnished or painted surfaces. When in doubt, perform a test on an inconspicuous area.
- Apply Scrub on a damp cloth.
- Rub the surface until the product starts foaming.
- Rub with force if necessary.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Dry with a clean microfibre cloth.
Clean & Degrease
POWERFUL SCOURING CREAM FOR SMOOTH SURFACES
- Form: liquid.
- Fragrance: perfume.
- Melting point/range: <0 °C.
- Boiling point/range: > 100 °C.
- Viscosity (20 °C): 9000 mPa.s
- Vapour pressure (20 °C): 2332 Pa.
- Relative density (20 °C): 1.25 kg/l.
- Ph: 8.
- Shelf life: 24 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.
- Safety measures: Please consult the safety data sheet.