Why is it perfect for experts?
- The ultimate repair for all roofs – 20-year flexibility
- Direct sealing and permanent repair at temperatures ranging from -12°C to + 50°C, on dry or wet surfaces, without having to dissolve or rinse it off.
- With butyl rubber for durability and flexibility, bitumen for waterproofing and fiberglass for strength.
Why use Roof ?
- Repair of flat and sloping roofs with bituminous roof covering.
- Sealing of chimneys, roof gutters, eaves, compression strips, roof feed-throughs, ...
- Waterproofing of foundations and walls, flat and sloping roofs, domes, terraces and balconies.
- As cold adhesive for bonding bituminous materials (roofing, shingles, corrugated panels).
- As cold adhesive for bonding together bituminous materials (roofing, shingles, corrugated sheet).
- Fixing of counter flashing.
- Immediate sealing of leaking roofs (wet substrates).
- Apply with brush on clean surface, free from snow and ice.
- Use Roof pattern to finish seams easily.
- Finish with putty knife, moistened with Tec7 Cleaner. Use Tec7 Cleaner to clean and degrease safely, obtain the perfect finish, and to remove uncured Tec7 products.
For best results apply a thickness of 3 mm in layers of 1.5 mm. Consumption +/-2 kg/m² per layer of 1.5 mm.
ALL-WEATHER ROOF REPAIR
- Base: butyl rubber, bitumen and fiberglass.
- Flash point: 38°C (minimum).
- Modified asphalt content: 50%.
- Solid components: 70% Tensile strength (dry film): 200 PSI.
- Elongation at break (dry film): 150%.
- Temperature resistance: from -40°C to +82°C.
- UV-resistance: very good.
- Climatological resistance: good.
- Water resistance with adequate run off: very good.
- Application temperature: from -12°C to +50°C.
- Do not apply if there is snow or ice.
- Shelf life: 24 months, in closed original packaging, dry, cool and frost-free.
- Safety measures: Please consult the safety data sheet.