Why is it perfect for experts?
Almost odorless and safe indoor and outdoor use, also on moist, non-porous surface.
Adhere without primer on most materials and is chlorine and salt water resistant.
Why use Rock ?
Permanently adhesive sealant on acrylate, ceramic, synthetic material, tiles for bath, shower basin, bathroom furnishings, ...
Transparent connecting joints between counter top, sink, wall tiles, skirting boards, enamel, ...
- NATURAL STONE
- Secure sealing indoors and outdoors and mounting of natural stone, counter tops, doorsteps, floors, ... Does not bleed through.
- WINDOWS AND DOORS
- As water and wind-proof sealant for windows and doors in combination with wood, stone, lacquer, synthetic material, ...
- EXPANSION JOINTS
- Thanks to its strong adhesion and extreme tensile properties, ROCK can be used to seal expansion joints with great elasticity.
- Neutral sealant for elastic adhesive bonding and sealing of all parquet and skirting board applications..
- Strongly adhering, elastic sealant between floor and skirting boards.
- Processing temperature from +5°C to +40°C.
- Apply to dry, clean, dust and grease-free substrate!!!
- If necessary clean with Tec7 Cleaner or Multiclean.
- Apply with manual or air caulking gun (best with telescopic plunger).
- Test the adhesion to plastics, powder coatings, exotic woods and bituminous materials. Start by strengthening weak and/or porous substrates with Fixprimer.
- Use Tec7 Cleaner to clean and degrease safely, obtain the perfect finish, and to remove uncured Tec7 polymers. Use HP Clean to finish porous materials. When glueing mirrors in sanitary facilities only apply vertical strips of adhesive to avoid stagnant moisture due to condensation.
- Ideal adhesive thickness for optimal adhesion strength: 3 mm.
- Use in jointing and sealing:
- Minimum joint width: 4 mm.
- Maximum joint width: 25 mm.
- Maximum joint depth: 10 mm.
- Joint ratio:
- joint width in mm 5 10 15 20 25.
- Joint depth in mm 5 6 10 10 10.
- If necessary, bring the joint to the suitable depth with convex filling.
- Can not be painted.
FLEXIBLE SEALING AND ADHESIVE FOR STONE, GLASS, SWIMMING POOL AND BATHROOM FIXTURES
- Base: polysiloxane.
- Nature: elastic paste.
- Appearance: glossy.
- Skin formation: 23°C 50% R.H. 5 minutes.
- Tack-free: 23°C 50% R.H. 30 minutes.
- Full hardening: 23°C 50% R.H. 2 mm/ 24 h.
- Volume shrinkage after curing <4%.
- Hardness ISO 868: 25 Shore A.
- Tensile strength: 130 N/cm².
- Thermal stability: -45°C to +153°C.
- Processing temperature: +5°C to +40°C.
- Adhesion: excellent, with the exception of materials which contain PP, PE, PTFE or bitumen.
- Elongation at break: 800%.
- E-modulus: 100% 0.32 MPA.
- UV-resistance: excellent.
- Paintability: Cannot be painted.
- Shelf life: min. 12 months in closed, original packaging - store at a temperature between 5°C and 20°C.
- Safety measures: Please consult the safety data sheet.