Why is it perfect for experts?
- Remove All penetrates the deposits and unbinds them from the substrate.
- Old layers of paint peel off, cured sealant comes off the substrate and residues of polyurethane foam soften, making them easy to remove.
- Remove All is eco-friendly and easy to use.
Why use Remove All ?
- Environmentally friendly and fire-safe for the removal of very tough surface residues, such as cured sealants, polyurethane foam, paints and varnishes, soot deposit, etc.
- Evaporates extremely slowly, enabling it to completely remove very persistent dirt deposits.
WARNING: Remove ALL penetrates the deposits and unbinds them from the substrate. Consequently, you should always test the resistance of the substrate.
Extra caution is advised on:
- lacquered and painted surfaces
- powder coatings
- laminate, veneer and other glued top layers
- printed surfaces
This removal product is not a stripper and therefore requires more time for some applications. After removing the dirt deposit always rinse abundantly with clean water. Little to no result on pure silicon and very old, thick layers of paint.
- Cut off as much of the residue as possible (polyurethane foam, selant, etc.).
- If possible, sand the top coat of paint, also of graffiti. This helps the product penetrate faster.
- Remove dust and dirt.
- Apply plenty of Remove ALL and allow to take effect depending on the application.
- Remove the loosened dirt.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Always rinse thoroughly with clean water.
CLEANER FOR PERSISTENT CHEMICAL RESIDUES
- Base: acetal solvent.
- Form: liquid.
- Colour: transparent.
- Molecular Weight: 164,2.
- Melting point: < -65°C.
- Initial boiling point: +210°C.
- Density: 0,9921 (20°C).
- Vapour pressure 20°C: 1,1225 bar.
- Solubility in water: 100%.
- Flash Point (ASTM D 92): 92°C.
- Flash Point (ASTM D 93): 88°C.
- Auto-ignition temperature: +210°C.
- Evaporation rate: 17,38 (point of comparison: butyl acetate=1).
- Shelf life: 12 months, in closed original packaging, dry, cool and frost-free.
- Safety measures: Please consult the safety data sheet.