Why is it perfect for experts?
With a strong penetrating effect which lifts the dirt.
An anti-corrosion additive reduces the risk of rust, which is typical of most water-based cleaners.
Why use HP Clean ?
- Cleaning of all surfaces: walls, floors, plastics, stone, wood, etc.
- Cleaning of all vehicles (inside and outside): car, motorbike, caravan, boat, etc.
- Cleaning of heavily soiled textiles.
- Solvent-free degreasing of work pieces prior to bonding, sealing, welding, coating, etc.
- Cleaning and degreasing with normal soiling
- Apply HP Clean to the dirt or grime (always from below to above).
- Rub in, rinse with water and rub dry.
- Cleaning and degreasing if heavily soiled
- Apply HP Clean to the surface and allow to work in for +/- 5 minutes (depending on the degree of soiling).
- When applied to vertical surfaces we recommend working from the bottom up.
- In case of heavy soiling and porous surfaces, scour with a semi-hard brush.
- Afterwards rinse with clean water.
- Repeat if necessary.
- As a strong in-depth cleaner (e.g. oil stain in concrete)
- Squirt Tec7 Cleaner on oil stain and allow to work in for min. 5 minutes.
- Scour lightly with semi-hard brush and once again squirt with Tec7 Cleaner.
- Allow to work in for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Now apply copious amount of HP Clean to the soiling and allow it to work in for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Scour lightly with semi-hard brush.
- Once again apply HP Clean to the soiling and allow to work in.
- Remove the dirty soap residues with clean water using a garden hose, or even better a highpressure cleaner.
- If necessary, this treatment may be repeated.
POWERFUL CLEANER WITH DEEP CLEANING EFFECT
- Colour: green.
- Condition at room temperature: liquid.
- Flammability: 0.
- Solubility: entirely water-soluble.
- pH: 9.
- Biodegradable: yes.
- Toxicity: non-toxic under normal use, do not ingest.
- Shelf life: 24 months, in closed original packaging, dry, cool and frost-free.