Why is it perfect for experts?
- An industrial trowelable 2-component epoxy mortar.
- 3 times stronger than concrete.
- Can be processed without extra primer or first coats.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Applicable in unlimited thicknesses and can be worked out to zero level without loss of strength and shrinkage.
- Stands up to heavy traffic, forklifts, pallet jacks.
Why use Floor Fix ?
- Repair of damage in industrial floors, roadways, garage floors, bridge flooring, weighbridges, loading docks, driveways, concrete joints, holes,...
- Levelling and gradient mortar for the creation of durable, bump-free transitions for rolling traffic at doors, gates, passageways, pavements,...
- Mass for repairing stairs and steps.
- Fixing and levelling of door rails, floor profiles, ...
- Mass for tile repair. For both filling up the holes of missing tiles and as a mass to lay and join new tiles.
- Repair mortar for floor screeds.
- Making of small speed ramps or catastrophe banks for extinguishing water and/or chemical storage zones.
- Filling of large cracks, splits and other floor degradation.
- Pour the hardener (entire bottle) into the epoxy mortar (bucket).
- Mix thoroughly with a slow speed mixer for about 2 minutes to obtain a homogeneous mass.
- NEVER add water, cement or other products.
- Apply onto a clean, dry and stable substrate.
- Finishes after curing: sanding, grinding, drilling, bonding, anchoring, nailing, etc.
- Clean tools with acetone.
HEAVY DUTY EPOXY MORTAR
- Composition: epoxy resin, polyamine hardener and acid-cleaned, calcinated quartz granulate.
- Colour : concrete-coloured.
- Solids content: 100%.
- Density: ca 2 +/- 0,1 kg/dm³.
- Compressive strength: 41 N/mm².
- Tensile strength: 20 N/mm².
- E-modulus: 1701 N/mm².
- Hardening: shrink-free.
- to stone, concrete, wood: exceeds the cohesion of the substrate.
- to metals: minimum 2 N/mm².
- to plastics: always has to be tested.
- does not adhere to polyethylene or polypropylene film (form release agents when formwork used).
- Temperature resistance:
- permanently from -30°C tot 50°C.
- fortuitously to 90°C.
- unloaded form durability: 200°C.
- resists steam-cleaning perfectly.
- Chemical resistance:
- resists acids, alkalis, salts, oils, petrols, heating oil, fertilisers, urine, most solvents, aggressive vapours, sea air, ...
- resistance is limited against strong solvents such as methylene chloride, dimethylformamide, acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, ...and organic acids.
Shelf life: Minimum 1 year in closed packaging, store in a frost-free place.