Why is it perfect for experts?
- Improving, reinforcing and protecting substrates.
- A professional 2-component epoxy and adhesive primer for the protection and treatment of wood, stone, metals, ...
- When applied penetrates directly into the porous substrate and hardens as an epoxy top layer.
- Improves and reinforces substrates that can then be perfectly bonded, painted, etc.
- Protects against corrosion, erosion and other chemical influences.
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors.
- Adheres strongly to concrete, stone, porous tiles, natural stone, wood, metal, cellular concrete, ...
Why use Fixprimer ?
- Ideal adhesive primer for bonding and sealing with Tec7, Trans, Rock, Mix and 2K-Mix on porous substrates such as stucco, expansion joints, facade plastering, fast building block, wood, Gyproc, natural stone, ...
- Protects against all kinds of external influences, including e.g. chemicals, sea air, urine in stalls, ...
- Making concrete floors dust-free and watertight
- Protects metal against rust formation. After the removal of loose parts, Fixprimer may be applied directly onto the rust (anchors and positions rust with the healthy material).
- Protection of rebar in concrete structures which are affected by concrete decay.
- Full package:
Pour the hardener (component B) completely to the resin (component A).
Shake thoroughly until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
Pour into a clean pot and mix well again.
- Partial packaging:
Use the measuring cup supplied for a mixing ratio of component A: 7 parts and component B: 3 parts.
Mix well until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply on a clean, dry and stable surface.
- If necessary, apply a second coat after 1 hour (on porous materials).
- Clean tools with PUR Cleaner.
Can be processed for 30 minutes after mixing at temperatures up to + 20 ° C.
Higher temperatures reduce the working time considerably.
Consumption, depending on the porosity of the substrate: first layer: 300 ml / m² and second layer: 250 ml / m².
As primer and substrate reinforcement always apply 2 layers.
Does not adhere to smooth surfaces and plastics and discolours by UV light.
Protect from rain and moisture for 24 hours after application (at 20°C).
Paintable with most lacquers and paints after a maximum of 7 days, if longer, first roughen mechanically or etch chemically. Walkable and dust-dry after ± 12 hours at + 20 ° C. Chemically chargeable after 7 days at + 20 ° C. Minimum processing temperature: + 5 ° C.
Tec7, Wall Fix, Rock, Trans, Floor Fix, Mix et 2K-Mix can even be applied to Fixprimer wet-on-wet.
THE EPOXY PRIMER FOR THE PROFESSIONAL
- Composition: epoxy resin and solvent.
- Specific weight: 1 +/- 0,1 kg/dm3.
- to most building materials such as wood, stone, natural stone, concrete, ...
- to metal: 2N/mm².
- very limited on synthetic materials, lacquers and smooth surfaces.
- Temperature resistance: min. -30°C / max. +60°C / temporarily up to 100°C.
- Colour: transparent amber-coloured.
- Processing time: after mixing at +15°C: 120 minuten.
- Processing temperature: between +5°C and +40°C.
- Processing temperature:
- min. 5°C.
- higher temperatures accelerate the hardening and lower temperatures slow down the hardening time.
- Chemical resistance:
- resists water, sea air, acids, alkalis, salts, oils, petrol, heating oil urine, fertilisers and most solvents and aggressive vapours.
- resists to a limited degree strong solvents such as methylene chloride, dimethylformamide, acetone, methyl ethyl ketone and organic acids.
- Shelf life: minimum 1 year in closed packaging - store in a frost-free place
- Tec7, Wall Fix, Rock, Trans, Floor, Mix and 2K Mix can even be applied wet in wet on the just-applied Fixprimer.
- After 7 days Fixprimer resists chemical stresses very wel.
- IMPORTANT: If FIXPRIMER was applied longer than 7 days before, it must first be slightly roughened or chemically tested with a strong solvent, before adhesively bonding onto it.
- After +/- 12 hours Fixprimer is dust-dry and can be walked on.
- Overpaintable with most lacquers and paints.
- Safety measures: Please consult the safety data sheet.