Why is it perfect for experts?
- Snow-white, superlight, elastic repair and finishing plaster
- Ready to use indoors and outdoors
- Easy to use paste
- Grain-free structure::
- easy to spread smoothly
- super fine result
- cuts down on sanding
- Excellent bond on all porous constructions materials.
- Water-resistant and can be quickly painted over.
- Handles shrinkage and expansion without tearing.
- Keeps for a long time, even after having been open frequently
Why use Filler ?
For filling holes, tears and joints in walls and ceilings, plaster and stucco, plasterboard, gypsum board and blocks, wood, soft board and hard board, stone, limestone, porous concrete and all porous construction materials.
For professional repairs of damages on painted or plastered surfaces.
Can be painted over quickly.
Filler is the perfect preparation and ensure a smooth finish before painting, hanging or decorating walls and ceilings, woodwork, plasterboard and stucco.
Not suitable for use on surfaces such as metal or plastic.
Apply Filler on a dry, dust-free and grease-free surface, free of loose paint chips, plaster, etc.
To strengthen weak and/or loose surfaces, treating beforehand with Fixprimer (fixer) is recommended.
To obtain quicker hardening with repairs deeper than 3 cm, build Filler up in layers.
SUPERLIGHT, ELASTIC REPAIR AND FINISHING PLASTER
- Viscosity: paste.
- Density: (23 °C): 0,420 +/- 0,010 g/cm³.
- Base: Acryl dispersion.
- Hardening: shrinkage and tear-free.
- Skin formation by 23°C and 65% R.H.: < 20 min.
- Can be painted over: after 1 hour .
- Transport temperature: between -15°C and +40°C.
- Application temperature: between +5°C and +30°C.
- Temperature resistance after curing: from -20°C up to +100°C.
- Storage life: 24 months, dry and at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C..
- Safety measures: please consult safety data sheet.