Why is it perfect for experts?
A professional chemical anchor for effective mounting and securing of all building materials, including concrete, solid and hollow stone and aerated concrete,… .
Anchor can also be used as a filler for superfluous drill holes,... .
- Two-component chemical anchor based on vinyl ester resins.
- Withstands high forces.
- Can be used on wet surfaces - even under water.
- Can be applied at temperatures from -5°C to +40°C.
- After rapid hardening, becomes stronger than the underlying material:
- Hardens without shrinkage, making it reliable.
- Hardens without expansion, making it stress-free.
- Safe, environmentally friendly and easy to use. Also suitable for use indoors: Styrene-free, phthalate-free and has little odour.
- Extremely high UV and chemical resistance.
- Can be used in aggressive surroundings.
- Highly resistant to chlorinated and salt water.
- High dimensional stability: Can be used over your head in holes in the ceiling.
- Very long storage life, even when the cartridge has been opened and used.
Why use Anchor ?
Anchor is a two-component resin cement based on styrene-free vinyl esters and a standard pattern. Can be injected using a Tec Gun. The two components are mixed using static mixer tips.
The unique combination of rapid hardening, wide margins for application and physical properties make it a unique chemical anchor for the professional market:
- Mounting and assembly of structural components in all building materials, including uncracked concrete, light concrete, foamed concrete, solid masonry, solid and hollow bricks, natural stone (important: test stone for discolouration).
- Anchoring of, e.g., railings, sanitary fixtures, cable ducts and pipes, metal sections, reinforcing steel, internal threaded rods, threaded rods, façade panels,… .
- Anchor can also be used as a repair cement for concrete: As a filler for superfluous drill holes.
- Can, thanks to its expansion-free hardening, be used for anchors where there is limited space between the shaft and wall.
- The cartridge can be reclosed with the protective cap after use and stored.
- Drill a hole of the correct diameter (see diagram).
- Remove dust from the drill hole with a brush, pump or compressed air.
- Place Anchor/ 2K Mix in an adapted Tec Gun and attach the mixer tip.
- First expel about 10 cm to get a correct mix of the two components.
a. For solid masonry: Fill the drill hole from bottom to top.
b. For hollow masonry: Use a Harpoon plug and fill this with Anchor.
- Insert the threaded rod using a turning motion.
- Remove excess product.
- Visual check.
Anchor can be used at freezing temperatures down to -5°C. As long as the cartridge remains at room temperature.
ANCHORING – ATTACHING – MOUNT - RECOVERING
- Product based on: Vinyl ester resins, free of styrene- and phthalate.
- Colour: grey.
- Odour: Weak, low-odour.
- Application temperature (ambient): between -5°C and +40°C.
- Application temperature (cartridge): between +5°C and +20°C.
- Temperature resistance after complete hardening: from -40°C to +80°C, with peaks up to +120°C.
- Density: 1,66 kg/dm³.
- Compressive strength: 103 N/mm².
- Bending strength: 37 N/mm².
- Dynamic elastic modulus: 1200 N/mm².
- Chemical resistance: high.
- Shelf life: 18 months, kept dry, cool and frost free.