SEALING LEAKS ON WET ROOFING
Junctions between different materials are always a weak point in every roof waterproofing system. With ROOF7 you have a perfect adhesion to all materials, from EPDM to zinc. Even under water. We repair a detached piece of rubber flashing with ROOF7. Fast, permanent and easy.
Step 1: Preparation
- Remove as much dirt and dust as possible with a soft brush.
Step 2: Sealing
- With the trowel or filling knife apply a generous amount of ROOF7 to the substrate.
- Press down on the flashing.
Step 3: Finishing
- Wipe off excess ROOF7 with a paintbrush which is moistened with TEC7 Cleaner.
- Remove excess ROOF7 immediately with MAGIC CLEAN7 Tissues.
- Clean tools with TEC7 Cleaner.