SEALING A SHOWER BASIN
FLEX7 is ideally suited for sealing all kinds of joints. The lower viscosity makes it very easy to pump. It also ensures that irregular joints are perfectly filled up. We finish off the surface to perfect smoothness with TEC7 Cleaner.
Step 1: Preparation
- Degrease the substrate with TEC7 Cleaner. This is very important for a permanent good adhesion.
- Cut off the spout at an angle of 45°. The opening must be somewhat smaller than the joint.
Step 2: sealing
Hold the gun at an angle of 45°. So the sealant can always touch both edges.
Squirt out a narrow, filling joint. Wider joints are more difficult to finish off, while a narrow joint is enough for a perfect waterproofing.
Step 3: Finishing
- Moisten the joint spatula with TEC7 Cleaner and smooth the joint off.
- Remove excess FLEX7 from the joint spatula with the MAGIC CLEAN7 Tissues. Each time spray some TEC7 Cleaner onto the joint spatula.
- Remove any spilled FLEX7 immediately with MAGIC CLEAN7 Tissues and/or TEC7 Cleaner.
- Wait around 24 hours before loading the joint.